Submissions should be in English (The context of each presentation will be 15 min. presentation + 10 min. questions phase).
About Review Process:
1. It is required papers to be prepared at high level of quality for inclusion in the publication.
2. All the papers are subject to rigorous peer-review by at least two members of scientific committee or additional reviewers.
3. The review process is single-blind, which means that reviewers are not seen by author(s).
4. All submissions will be reviewed by at least two independent referees.
Meet to ICRAPAM 2019
1. At least one author of the accepted abstract must register by May 25, 2019 and attend the ICRAPAM’2019 to present the paper.
2. Please click here to access the ICRAPAM 2018 Proceeding Book.